jwvarney

I do not want the software to calculate my underpayment penalty because of the need to complete Form 2210. I would rather the IRS do it. How do I get Premier todo that?

SamiaI

Here's the general procedure for deleting unwanted forms, schedules, and worksheets in TurboTax Online:

1. Open your return in TurboTax. (To do this, sign in to TurboTax, and select the Take me to my return button.)
  2. In the left side bar, select Tax ToolsTools.
  3. In the pop-up window Tool Center, choose Delete a form.
  4. Select Delete next to the form/schedule/worksheet and follow the onscreen instructions.

Or, try this:

1. Enter Forms mode by clicking "Forms" in the upper right section of the screen.  
  2. Find form 2210 in the list on the left side.  
  3. From the Forms drop-down menu on the top left, select Delete form 2210.

SamiaI

Or, try this: