I do not understand why when I download a copy of ...

cwright272

I do not understand why when I download a copy of 2018 taxes, I only have 13 pages. However, 2017 and 2016 have 130+ pages. I need to make sure I get everything for USCIS

How do I obtain every page for 2018?

Right now you can only get the pdf of the Forms for filing.  Later in December after Online reopens you can get the full pdf with all the worksheets and backup details.

FYI - The new 1040 is 2 half pages but now print on 1 sheet with the Signature line in the Middle.

mesquitebean

If your 2018 PDF doesn't yet have the worksheets, you'll likely have to wait a couple of weeks.   Every November, the PDF files are in a state of transition as they are moved and archived.    So there is no trick to get the larger PDF with the worksheets during this limbo period.    You'll need to come back and try again periodically.   At some point the 2018 PDF should have the worksheets, but it may not be before December.