June 5, 2019 2:39 PM
If you don't have a farm, you can just delete the Schedule F from your return. You can use the steps here below to help you delete it from your return.
- Log into your return and click orange Take me to my return button
- Then type farm income in the Search box in the top right corner
- Choose jump to farm income and on Farm Summary page, click Delete next to farm listed there and answer Yes on next screen.
- Then go to My Account in top right and choose Tools and Delete a form
- In that list, make sure Schedule F is no longer showing. If it is, click Delete next to it to remove it completely.