turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

aritra_12

I didn't file the tax yet but I received an email that "Order confirmation" thank you for the order.Does that mean it is filed,if so I want to withdraw it

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

I didn't file the tax yet but I received an email that "Order confirmation" thank you for the order.Does that mean it is filed,if so I want to withdraw it

If you completed Efling, wait until your return is either Accepted or Rejected. 

If it is Accepted, you will not be able to withdraw it and will need to Amend if you want to change it.

If it is Rejected, you can 'withdraw it' by simply not fixing the errors and not Efiling again.

Click the link for more info on Checking your Efile Status

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
aritra_12

No I didn't do e-filing,but I received the mail for order confirmation.What is this for?

That is for paying the fees or paying to buy the Desktop program.  Not that you efiled.  Did you enter your credit card?  

aritra_12

I didn't enter the credit card information

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies