aritra_12

I didn't file the tax yet but I received an email that "Order confirmation" thank you for the order.Does that mean it is filed,if so I want to withdraw it

MarilynG1

If you completed Efling, wait until your return is either Accepted or Rejected. 

If it is Accepted, you will not be able to withdraw it and will need to Amend if you want to change it.

If it is Rejected, you can 'withdraw it' by simply not fixing the errors and not Efiling again.

Click the link for more info on Checking your Efile Status

aritra_12

No I didn't do e-filing,but I received the mail for order confirmation.What is this for?

That is for paying the fees or paying to buy the Desktop program.  Not that you efiled.  Did you enter your credit card?  

aritra_12

I didn't enter the credit card information