jatomile

I didn't file my 2016 taxes last year and I moved to SC from Va in April 2016 I'm being told I'll have to file last year and this year by mail, any suggestions?

Can I go ahe5and file last year taxes and this year's taxes on turbo tax for a fee?

AmyW

If you have previous year's tax documents that have not been filed, you still complete your tax returns. You can purchase desktop software from previous years here

You can find more information about completing a past tax return in the article here.

You can file your 2017 returns either using TurboTax online or TurboTax desktop software. 

AmyW