ashtaroth_eremie

I didn't do my 2018 taces but I don't know how to change the year is it anyways I can file them now

Taxes

You cannot use the online program for a 2018 return.  Online is only for 2019--no other year.

Online preparation and e-filing for 2018 is permanently closed.

To file a return for a prior tax year

If you need to prepare a return for 2016, 2017, or 2018 you can purchase and download desktop software to do it, then print, sign,  and mail the return(s)

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

Remember to prepare your state return as well—if you live in a state that has a state income tax.

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS/state received the return.

Note:  The desktop software you need to prepare the prior year return must be installed/downloaded to a full PC or Mac.  It cannot be used on a mobile device.

If you are getting a refund, there is not a penalty for filing past the deadline.  If you owe taxes, the interest/penalties will be calculated by the IRS based on how much you owe and when they receive your return and payment. The IRS will bill you for this; it will not be calculated by TurboTax.

Roscoe57

Thank you for your help 

SusanY1

You can't file 2018 taxes online, but you can file them with software available here: TurboTax Prior Year Products.

@Roscoe57