amarquez0708

I didn’t add my pin before submitting my taxes can I go back and add it?

No.  But if it rejects --and it probably  will --then you can add it and re-submit.  The IRS will not begin to accept/reject returns until January 27.

Velsomnia

Your return is going to be rejected, I have forgot to add my pin in the past and I got a message saying that I didnt have my IP pin on the return. Thats one of the very first things that the system checks to make sure that its not a fraudulent return and if the pin doesnt match it assumes that it isn't you and rejects it. Just refile with the pin after it rejects and you will be fine.