I did my 2020 taxes already, and I want to get my ...

benjamin19952021

I did my 2020 taxes already, and I want to get my 3rd stimulus in the same bank account, but when I go to get my payment, it doesn't show when I might get it

WendyN2

They might still be working on yours. I don't believe they were specific in who would be receiving checks today - just that the first round of 3rd stimulus checks would be going out today. If you still qualify to receive one then it will most likely come soon.

benjamin19952021

Hi, thanks for replying, the thing is I read in turbo tax that the 3rd stimulus would be deposit directly to the account we used for taxes, and my sister did her taxes using turbo tax and she didn't recieve the stimulus in that account, and I'm worry because the 2nd check a I didn't get it, I only got it while I did my taxes 😕

MaryM428

The IRS will deposit to the account that is on their Get My Payment site.  You can go to the site and change the bank account information there if if is wrong.  But it will probably be too late for stimulus 3.  The information will be correct for any future stimulus payments.

Get My Payment

American Rescue Plan Update