danleyflack

I completed as married / joint taxes.Is there a way to also complete as married single to compare to the married joint filing? Would I have to delete everything I entered

NO.  And FYI, it is Married filing Separately (not single).

If you want to compare Joint vs MFS,
You can not compare that in the Online version.  If you are using the Online version don't go changing it around.  It won't work and won't give you the right results.  And it will mess up your account and return. You just can't change from joint to separate.  For Online you would have to set up 3 accounts, 1 Joint and 1 each for both of you separate.  You don't have to pay unless you want to print or file.

You can do multiple returns in the Desktop program.  And it has a What-If Worksheet you can use to compare them.

If you want to compare Joint vs MFS,

danleyflack

thanks!