jcantara27

I claimed that I didn't get one of my stimulus checks and I ended up getting the check in the mail how will this effect my taxes what am I supposed to do will my taxes be declined or will they just ta

LenaH

Since the IRS has not opened yet, you now have the opportunity to review and update the Recovery Rebate Credit portion of your 2020 tax return before they open on February 12th. 

If you want to review and update your 2020 return, please enter your information here by February 6, to have your 2020 tax return sent back to you.  You will then receive an email from TurboTax on February 8, letting you know that your return is available and providing you with detailed instructions on how to review, update and re-file your tax return without the Recovery Rebate Credit.

jcantara27

I still haven't got the email to help me fix my problem so idk what im supposed to do know I dont want to get in trouble. 

DMarkM1

If you signed up, by February 6 via the TurboTax link, to have your tax return sent back to you, you will receive an email with further instruction per this link