pmlawhorne1959

I charged both federal and state filing to a credit card. Now I want to file the state myself instead of efiling. Can I get a refund?

No.   With TurboTax online, the state cost includes both preparation and e-filing.  Since you now have paid, you have access to be able to print your finished return and mail it or copy it to another e-file solution.  Getting a refund means you would be able to file the state for free but still have the full benefit of using the program to prepare the return for you.