katlynmichelle19

I can’t type in amounts for disallowed losses less than a dollar. Is anyone else facing this?

DaraLO

You will need to round.  Anything under 50 cents rounds down to zero, so you can leave those entries blank. 50-99 cents will round up to one dollar.

katlynmichelle19

But, if I do that it won’t let me e file or move forward. 

jello999

You can either bypass/ignore the error (leaves the checkbox checked and 0 as the amount) or you can uncheck the checkbox and delete the value in the box (leaving it blank). The first choice is more correct, but since this is just a worksheet that rolls up into another form, those two choices should produce the same result.