I can't remember the amount of my state refund and can't check the status without it. Can you help

The amount of your State refund should show up on the left hand side of the page when you first log back into your account / return.

Don't remember my state amount

@analah

Look at StevenC1's answer. If that does not help because TurboTax won't let you get there, try clicking the button to add a state. No, you're not really going to add a state, but TurboTax will let you in so that you can see your whole return. When you are finished, close without saving.

Note that this is a very good reason for you to save a copy of the PDF file generated by TurboTax - you should always keep a copy of all tax documents that you file.