Solved: I can't get my AGI. My wife and I are separated and she has last year's taxes and will not give it to me. Is there another way to verify my taxes?

I can't get my AGI. My wife and I are separated and she has last year's taxes and will not give it to me. Is there another way to verify my taxes?

Entering your prior year AGI is a new IRS requirement for electronically filed returns.
You can also check with the IRS to make sure that your printed copy is the same as what is on file, you can also request a transcript here: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript If you can’t get your transcript online, you can also request one by mail.

If you still can’t resolve your e-file reject you can always print and mail your tax return(s) instead of electronic filing, you don’t need to provide your AGI to print and mail.