mcnuggs58

I can’t contact my ex who has that info of 2018 agi I need that number to complete my tax return. He is abusive ans j don’t feel safe contacting him nor requesting it

Anonymous
Not applicable

if you filed joint in 2018 you may be able to access a transcript of your 2018 return which will have the agi.

or if you prepared the '18 return using TT you should be able to acccess it but if he did then not. 

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

if you didn't file joint that year , its on your MFS return.

Anonymous
Not applicable

insatty

You can login or create an account on the website, or call the IRS, and get a transcript of your return from last year.