Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I'm out of the US right now. How can I pay my Utah State tax online or by phone?

I'm out of the US. How can I pay my Utah State tax online or by phone?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DanaB
Expert Alumni

I'm out of the US right now. How can I pay my Utah State tax online or by phone?

3 Replies
DanaB
Expert Alumni

Please see the Utah payment options at https://tax.utah.gov/billing/payments

I can't access to this website in China. Can I directly wire the money from my bank account or can I pay by phone?
DanaB
Expert Alumni

Payments by credit card may be made either online at tap.utah.gov or over the phone by calling 801-297-7703 (800-662-4335 ext. 7703) The Utah State Tax Commission accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express credit cards. A convenience fee is charged for payments by credit card.

For more information please contact the Tax Commission, Taxpayer Services Division at 801-297-7703 (800-662-4335 ext. 7703). Questions may also be emailed to: <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="mailto:taxmaster@utah.gov">taxmaster@utah.gov</a>.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies