Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

trmjdp

I can find no way to access my IDNotify account. The email alert provides no links to it. Online help is all wrong. Worst user interface I have encountered in years. How?

(1) The links are misleading. They take the user only to the SIGN-IN page for TurboTax, not to Max Benefits or to Premium Services.
(2) There is not way to select Tax Home. That button does not exist.
(3) Scrolling down shows no MAX benfits link or button.
(4) The email Reply-To is xxxxxxx@xxxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx.

I have spent a good deal of time using the search function and navigating menus and am still unable to locate IDnotify. The left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing at TurboTax.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I can find no way to access my IDNotify account. The email alert provides no links to it. Online help is all wrong. Worst user interface I have encountered in years. How?

trmjdp

Yes. Or at least I tried to. Those instructions make now sense.

1) The links are misleading. They take the user only to the SIGN-IN page for TurboTax, not to Mac benefits or to Premium Services.

(2) There is not way to select Tax Home. That button does not exist.

(3) Scrolling down shows no MAX benfits link or button.

(4) The email Reply-To is [email address removed].

trmjdp

That should be "Those instructions make NO sense."

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies