Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I bought my Turbo Tax CD at Costco and need to know how to find my confirmation number so I can upgrade my product.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I bought my Turbo Tax CD at Costco and need to know how to find my confirmation number so I can upgrade my product.

Look for a slip inside the box.

MrsBH

What if there is no slip inside the box? I purchased the software some time ago.

Are you on Windows or Mac?  Have you installed it yet?  

You can use any Desktop version, they all have the same forms.  You only get more help in the higher versions.

How to upgrade the Windows Desktop program

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/upgrading/help/how-do-i-upgrade-my-turbotax-for-windows-software/0...

What problem are you having?   The Desktop CD/Download program does not give you access to the Online version, either for the current year or to open prior years.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies