I am very disappointed to learn that the audit risk feature has been removed without any warning before filing. Its too late upgrade, how can I get this feature?

FYI .... no "meter" can guarantee that you won't be audited since some audits are completely random and that "meter" is really just a marketing tool to scare you into buying the audit support up sell.   So if you file a complete and accurate return you should never be afraid of an audit.

The Audit Risk Meter is no longer available in the online editions of TurboTax, but rather in the Desktop (CD/download) editions.  I'm not sure why this change was made (I'm a volunteer here), but there has been some "talk" about adding it back.  See the info below.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***