Andy19008

I am using TurboTax Business for a Trust return. How import 1099 data from Schwab? I don't see the prompts to do so. I don't want to type it all in manually.

I am used to importing 1099 data using the personal return TurboTax program, but I have not seen how to do it with the Business program.  I am new to using Business this year, so maybe I am missing something, but I can't figure it out.  Can someone help?  I am hoping that importing is feasible, as typing everything in will be very time consuming, as well as prone to error!

tagteam

"I don't want to type it all in manually."

It is quite unfortunate, but typing the information in manually is unavoidable with TurboTax Business since the program does not support importing tax statements/documents from financial institutions.

TurboTax Business can only import information from QuickBooks.

tagteam