turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am using TurboTax Business for a Trust return. How import 1099 data from Schwab? I don't see the prompts to do so. I don't want to type it all in manually.

I am used to importing 1099 data using the personal return TurboTax program, but I have not seen how to do it with the Business program.  I am new to using Business this year, so maybe I am missing something, but I can't figure it out.  Can someone help?  I am hoping that importing is feasible, as typing everything in will be very time consuming, as well as prone to error!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am using TurboTax Business for a Trust return. How import 1099 data from Schwab? I don't see the prompts to do so. I don't want to type it all in manually.

"I don't want to type it all in manually."

It is quite unfortunate, but typing the information in manually is unavoidable with TurboTax Business since the program does not support importing tax statements/documents from financial institutions.

TurboTax Business can only import information from QuickBooks.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

"I don't want to type it all in manually."

It is quite unfortunate, but typing the information in manually is unavoidable with TurboTax Business since the program does not support importing tax statements/documents from financial institutions.

TurboTax Business can only import information from QuickBooks.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies