churog

I am trying to access my account using Linux Mint and Google Chrome. Your system keeps telling me I need to update my browser, but it is the latest version.

AkinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you keep having issues, please try using a different browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox. 

NateA

AkinaLO, you completely ignored the question being asked.  I am also using Linux Mint and TurboTax says I must update Chrome even though I am also on the latest available stable version available for Mint.  The link you provided is out dated as the only relevant response is over 6 months old, and I would imagine that someone got a little overzealous with specifying the minimum requirements since then.

churog

Nate,

I tried again to find someone who could help me at Turbotax.  The best they could do was suggest that I try a different browser.  I tried Firefox and was able to access my account.  I would still prefer to use Chrome, but at this point I am just glad to be able to access my account ant work on my taxes.

Good luck