Solved: I am receiving below error while making payment. shippingInfoModel.state(value: ) size must be between 2 and 2; shippingInfoModel.zip(value: ) size must be between 2 and

vshl85

I am receiving below error while making payment. shippingInfoModel.state(value: ) size must be between 2 and 2; shippingInfoModel.zip(value: ) size must be between 2 and

PatriciaV

If you have a foreign address under Personal Information, this may cause an error when you try to pay.

The work-around is to go to the Personal Info tab and change to a US address. Then pay using whatever method you choose. Then go back and enter your correct address.

PatriciaV