I am on F1 visa and used Sprintax as you referred. Not prepared my documents > a month. The contact number provided is never answered. Help me get a response, please.

The chat utility of Sprintax is useless. They never answer my calls, nor they respond to my voice mails. I have been waiting for more than a month now.

I am contacting you because you have endorsed them, and I am not getting any response from Sprintax.

Please see their contact information included in the link below.  You should try their email or chat.

https://www.sprintax.com/contact-us.html