Solved: I am not self employed and do not want file my taxes using turbotax self-employed. How do I switch to Turbo Tax Deluxe if my information has already been entered under Turbotax Self-Employed?

vmcdowellgunn

I am not self employed and do not want file my taxes using turbotax self-employed. How do I switch to Turbo Tax Deluxe if my information has already been entered under Turbotax Self-Employed?

TylerH

As long as you have not paid or registered for the product you can still downgrade however you will need to clear and start over.

1.Go to My Account

2. Click on Clear & Start Over, select Yes

TurboTax will them prompt you to select a product and you will start from the beginning.

TylerH

1.Go to My Account