Solved: I am not self employed and do not want file my taxes using turbotax self-employed. How do I switch to Turbo Tax Deluxe if my information has already been entered under Turbotax Self-Employed?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vmcdowellgunn

I am not self employed and do not want file my taxes using turbotax self-employed. How do I switch to Turbo Tax Deluxe if my information has already been entered under Turbotax Self-Employed?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
TylerH

I am not self employed and do not want file my taxes using turbotax self-employed. How do I switch to Turbo Tax Deluxe if my information has already been entered under Turbotax Self-Employed?

As long as you have not paid or registered for the product you can still downgrade however you will need to clear and start over.

1.Go to My Account

2. Click on Clear & Start Over, select Yes

TurboTax will them prompt you to select a product and you will start from the beginning.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
TylerH

As long as you have not paid or registered for the product you can still downgrade however you will need to clear and start over.

1.Go to My Account

2. Click on Clear & Start Over, select Yes

TurboTax will them prompt you to select a product and you will start from the beginning.

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings