fuwboa

I am in the Philippines, so my phone number is not accepted by the TT system. Somehow it no longer accepts my email address either. How do I speak with a person?

fuwboa

More information on the question above. It seems everyway to talk to a erson asks for your 10 digit US phine, I am in the Philippines, so I do not have one.  I am an American and am trying to complete my 2019 taxes. My email address is [email address removed]-bird,edu, and that  is my Turbo tax userid and has been for ten years. I sign in with it now, but now the recorded operator says it is invalid and the typed question box says it has an invalid charater. So, How do I talk to a real person without having to give my email or phone in some automated form  

JamikaLO

You will need a US phone number to speak with a representative. How to contact TurboTax click here