tomcat69

I am in the middle of a session. I want to stop and end the session. I will come back to it later.

DeniseF1

In TurboTax Online, you can go to My Account > Save & Sign Out. This is not a required step, as we will automatically save your work as you work on your return. When you are ready to continue working on your return, sign in to TurboTax Online. Go to Taxes Tax Timeline > Take me to my return. Once open click on the 'Continue where I left off' button. 

In TurboTax Desktop, click File (top left corner of software) and Save. When you are ready to come back, open your return and click on 'Continue my Return' or File Open

DeniseF1