turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am filing form 7004 form for an extension for my Domestic LLC. Is a tax payment required with this form since the taxes pass thru to my wife and I.

I am using TT Business for LLC and TTPremier for Personal.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AmyT

I am filing form 7004 form for an extension for my Domestic LLC. Is a tax payment required with this form since the taxes pass thru to my wife and I.

A federal extension payment is not required with the LLC's extension, as the LLC does not pay the income taxes.

Note - Some states do imposes taxes at the business level on pass-through entities.  You should double-check whether this is the case in your state before finalizing the extension.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AmyT

A federal extension payment is not required with the LLC's extension, as the LLC does not pay the income taxes.

Note - Some states do imposes taxes at the business level on pass-through entities.  You should double-check whether this is the case in your state before finalizing the extension.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies