Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

azmat 1

I am doing taxes with turbo deluxe. The only types of assets I sold are stocks. I have been using deluxe in the past. Now it is telling me to upgrade to premier! Why?

How can I continue with Deluxe, as I only had stock sales, no other kind of investments
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I am doing taxes with turbo deluxe. The only types of assets I sold are stocks. I have been using deluxe in the past. Now it is telling me to upgrade to premier! Why?

deluxe does everything that Premier does, so don't upgrade.

Here's the real story:

1)  Deluxe "Desktop" software, that you download, install, and use on your computer....that does investments, stocks, bond sales just fine.

2)  Deluxe "Online" software, that you use with a browser, does not allow entry of any investment, stock, bond sales transactions.  The  Online software requires the use of Premier for those entries.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Oops. forgot that sneaky distinction.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies