robertwjackson9

I am adding Job-Related Expenses. After a certain point, adding or taking expenses away stopped changing the tax due/refund. I am at about 10% of income. Thoughts?

Was adding Job-Related Expenses and the Tax due was coming down.  At some point the tax due stopped reducing with additional expenses.  When I add deductions or credits in other categories the tax due number updates instantly.

AnnetteB

If you were entering home office expenses, then there is a limitation for claiming those based on the percent of total wages earned from business use of your home.  Once that limitation has been exceeded, additional expenses would not be deducted in the current year.

AnnetteB