pmauro55

I am a retired veteran Vermont tax is asking for wages saleries and tips, I have my Mil retierment and S S Disability, is that considered wages, salaries and tips?

I am a disabled Vet, I moved home to Vermont in October, Vermont is asking for Wages, Salaries and tips, but all I have is my military Retirement and social security disability benefits, I do not have a job are my benefits considered Wages, Salaries and tips?

RichardG

No, only income you earned from a job is considered wages, salaries and tips.  Your retirement and disability pay are not wages.

RichardG