marilynklemm

I am a Amazon seller and had gross sales of 39,000 and Amazon charged fees of $16,000. How do I list the fees Amazon charged me?

"I am a Amazon seller and had gross sales of 39,000 and Amazon charged fees of $16,000. Under what category do I report those fees and do i need to list each fee seperately? or can i do a one lump sum named Amazon Charged expenses?

Fern

You will report the income in General Income.

You will report the expenses in Other Common Business Expenses as Commissions.  You can enter the amount as one number.

Fern

user591405426

What percentage of a deduction will "Other Common Business Expenses" apply to the original commentator's Amazon fees? EG: 100%?, 50%? 25%? etc.