I already prepaid taxes when filed for extension. Now that I am ready to submit, how do I input this into Turbotax?

If you used the TurboTax Easy Extension to electronically file the extension request, Form 4868, and make the tax payment with the request, the payment should already entered on your tax return.  Provided you used the same user ID for the 2016 online tax return as was used to use Easy Extension.  

Using the online editions you can check to see if the amount is on your tax return by clicking on My Account at the top of the program screen.  Then click on Tools.  Click on View Tax Summary.  Then click on Preview my 1040

To enter, change or delete a payment made with an extension request (Federal, State, Local) -

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Deductions and Credits
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to Estimates and Other Taxes Paid
  • On Other Income Taxes, click on the start or update button

On the next screen select the type of extension payment made and click on the start or update button

The payment made with the extension request will be included on your tax return as a tax payment, Form 1040 Line 70, Form 1040A Line 46. 

Or enter federal extension payment in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to federal extension payment