I accidently answered that i wanted to pay quartley taxes over next year and i dont want to. How can i get it changed

They set up 4 payments of $39 each and i dont want this

You can either just ignore the estimated payment vouchers that will print with your tax return and do not make the payments.  None of this estimated payment information is sent to the IRS.

Or, your other choice is to go back through the Estimated Payments section of your return to discard the vouchers.  Use the steps below to do this:

• Go to Federal > Other Tax Situations > Other Tax Forms > Form W-4 and Estimated Taxes and click Start or Update
  • Answer No to the question 'Do you want to change your W-4 withholdings?'
  • Select No Estimates on the next screen
  • Select Do Not Prepare on the next screen