I accidentally got Deluxe, how do I got back to the free version?

Kat

You may be able to use the "Clear and Start Over" feature, but only if you haven't yet registered your TurboTax product.  I'm sharing a link to the TurboTax FAQ below that includes instructions.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/how-do-i-clear-and-start-over-in-turbotax-onli...

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

If you have not paid for the online edition you are using, have not filed your tax return or registered the Free edition, then you can clear your return and start over with a lower priced edition. Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the program screen while working on the 2019 online tax return. Click on Clear & Start Over.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing