Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

thouck10
Returning Member

HSA limits

Similar issue is popping up for new 2019 $3500 limit for single

HSA limits

EVERY year the program is opened up BEFORE it is fully operational ...much of the current beta version is still using 2018 forms & instructions ...   MANY MANY updates will happen in the next 3 months to bring  the program up to speed for 2019 returns ...    so patience will be needed as always.  

HSA limits

When will my forms be ready?

Historically, IRS tax forms start becoming available in January, with a few stragglers (most notably Form 1040X) getting finalized in February.

State tax forms can become available for filing any time between December and late February, depending on the state and the tax form.

For specific forms and dates, refer to the Forms Availability Table for your TurboTax product, see the related information below.

Can I Still Work On My Return Before My Forms are Ready?

Yes, according to the following:

Federal Taxes
You can still work on your return and finish most of it. Once your forms become available, we’ll create the forms and include all of your info.

You’ll only be able to e-file or print your return once the forms are available.

While you’re working on your return, we’ll ask if you want to receive email updates when your forms become available.

State Taxes 
If your forms aren’t available, you’ll get a message asking you to return once they become available.

While you’re working on your return, you’ll have a chance to let us know you want to receive email updates when your forms become available.

Related Information:

IRS Forms Availability Table for TurboTax Individual (Personal) Tax Products

Click on the REVIEW tab and the program will tell you what in your return is still now ready and the estimated date it will be (subject to change of course ) ... you can put in for an email alert when they are ready ....

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies