Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

How to change state filing status?

1 Reply
New Member

How to change state filing status?

If you are wanting to edit your filing status to be different than your filing status for Federal you will need go ahead and e-file just your Federal.Once you have done that you will sign out then sign back into TurboTax.You will then act as tho you are amending your federal return.You will go to the personal info section and choose the filling status you wish it to be for your state return.After you have selected the correct one you will then go in and finish up your state return and e-file .

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings