JLLeconaMBA

How to change my LLC from Sigle Member LLC/Sole Propietorship to Manager-Managed LLC

Turbo-Tax

To whom it may concern:

I would like to know how may I do in order to change my LLC structure from Sigle Member LLC/Sole Propietorship to Manager-Managed LLC, also, I would like to know if Turbo-Tax is able to help me, if this is possible, I will appreciate you let me know how may I do in order to talk about the process.

Thanking you in advance, I will be waiting for your comments.

Sincerely,

Jose Luis Lecona

johnd84

Hi Jose,

Thanks for your question. Did you add additional owners to your LLC? If so the LLC has already changed away from a Single Member LLC. If you are the only owner, you are a Single Member LLC. If you are wanting to change the structure of your business you will want to consult a local tax/business attorney as LLC are entities governed my state law. I hope this helps!