Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Still need to file? Our experts can get your taxes done right. Get started >
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

How to adjust withholding amount?

Hi! I am wondering how I can change my withholding amount and submit a new W4? 

1 Reply
Employee Tax Expert

How to adjust withholding amount?

Hello Hana24,

In order to change your withholding amount you would need to complete a new W-4 and submit to your employer.

Here is the link to the 2022 W-4

Remember to sign it before turning it in to your employer.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Manage cookies