Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

thulan vo
Returning Member

how to add new business

Hi

I have new business started last year, I dont see an option or ask me to enter my new business info.  I only it asked my previous business.  Please advise

Thank You

Thulan

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

how to add new business

Click the Business tab and then click Business Income and Expenses (at the top of the screen).

Next, in the Business Income and Expenses section, click the Update button to the right of Profit or Loss from Business and then refer to the screenshot below to add another business.

add.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies

how to add new business

Click the Business tab and then click Business Income and Expenses (at the top of the screen).

Next, in the Business Income and Expenses section, click the Update button to the right of Profit or Loss from Business and then refer to the screenshot below to add another business.

add.png

thulan vo
Returning Member

how to add new business

I still not see the screen where i can add new business.  How many business can you add?

how to add new business

@thulan vo 

You can add a number of new businesses. How many do you have? 

All you need to do is follow the instructions in the answer; click the Add Another Business button.

how to add new business

Are you using the Home & Business Desktop program as indicated on your post?  Then go to the Business tab and keep clicking continue, etc.  Pick I'll choose What to work on when that choice comes up.  The on the next page click Update by Business Income at the very top.  You should get to that screen posted above with Add a new business at the bottom.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies