How much fee has been deducted
After signing in to online return, select Tools from the My Account drop-down list in the upper right corner.
In the pop-up window, click the shopping cart (My Fees) to get a breakdown of your TurboTax charges.
If your TurboTax Online fees aren't quite what you expected, it's likely you upgraded to a more full-featured version like PLUS or better, added a state, and/or chose one or more optional services such as Refund Processing or Audit Defense.
For help with these, refer to the related articles below.
· How do I remove the Refund Processing Service?
· Can I switch to a lower-priced version of TurboTax Online?
· How do I delete my state in TurboTax Online?
· How do I remove the Premium Services fee?
· Why am I being charged for TurboTax Federal Free Edition?
· How do I pay my TurboTax Online fees?
Found what you need?Start my taxes
Already have an account? Sign In(4.6/5 | 291,310 reviews)
Still have questions?
Or browse the Forums