How much does it cost to file state

smtips01

How much does it cost to file state

ErinH

How much does it cost to file state

The cost to prepare a state return varies depending on the program you are using. Currently, a state return is $29.99 in the Free Edition, and $39.99 in Deluxe, Premier and Self-Employed editions of the Online program. You can review those products and their offerings here: https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/online/

How much does it cost to file state

E file is free.
smtips01

How much does it cost to file state

That's kind of funny Erin Huf. Because when I did taxes Sunday using the Free Version, on the cost screen it said 29.99. I click on Pay Now, and on that next screen it said "Choose a payment method to charge the $39.99 to." I was just going to stop right there, because that's false advertising. I took a chance, chose my card and entered all my info and the receipt said $29.99. A VERY STUPIDLY UNPROFESSIONAL ERROR ON YOUR SITE. I do have screen shots to prove it, just not on this computer at the moment. You want them, fine. You should GIVE the cost of this to me for the 20 minutes I spent screwing around seeing if that was right before deciding to move ahead anyway. I tried different browsers, cleared cache, and it was obviously a really idiotic website typo.
smtips01

How much does it cost to file state

Oh btw, I unsubscribed from your ridiculous spamming "Can you answer this question, that question bleah bleah bleah" emails, so if you want to speak to me and see those screen shots, you will have to email me directly.