dahnnyn

How long does IRS take to finalized my forms?

Many forms and schedules are not yet ready.  When the IRS/state has finalized the forms you need then you will be able to file.  Click Review to see what you have to wait for.  The IRS is not accepting returns until January 27, so there is no hurry to file now.  Filing now would not result in an early refund.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-pe...

Hollyberry

It depends on when you file. The earlier the better, I say! I filed on January 31st last year and within 3 days, received a text message from state and federal that my returns were approved. They don’t start reviewing until January 27th, though.