turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

plmefford

Has anyone ever been under review for Federal Return?

How do you know what your CC code is?
Wr2018

How did you order your transcript.it asks for a major credit card and I do nothave one
flacco208

I went under review for my kids and proof of hoh. I sent in all the info got the second letter it said they should be done with my review by 7/03/18 ... That sucks i work, but i was depending on that too redo our floors and other things fml

I called the IRS Wednesday and the lady was no help, she said I have to wait the full 60 days from when I received the letter stating I was under review.. but on the plus side I don’t need to show proof of anything
Wr2018

Well today is the last day of the tax season... Hopefully they release everybody money in the next couple of weeks. Ik I for sure need it. My car is  and had a wreck n the other car so now I'm dependent on people to get me and my kids to and from.
aut88

Hey guys I'm sorry to hear all your stories.. I lost everything planning ahead for my refund as well..Never had any issues before so I was sure it was coming on the Feb. 16th.. I filed Jan. 29th and here it is April 18th and still no update on WMR.. A few weeks ago they told me my funds will be released on April 21st when I called the IRS..does that mean thats my ddd? I'm so nervous because I don't want to get my hopes up.. but I lost alot and really in need of this refund..I'm praying for everyone and hope that you pray for me.

Still no money, nor a DDD on WMR.. this is beyond frustrating!!!!
cecibloom

UPDATE this morning! DDD 4/25 I spoke with my TA 4/12 she informed me that the irs agreed to release my refund. I no update on WMR at all it said “still processing” up until this morning. My 45 day
Wr2018

I'm still waiting. My 45 days was up on the 18th. I called irs yesterday. Still the same thing. They are telling me I have to wait until 60 days. Before I can call back. I asked about a tax advocate. They said I do not have any qualifying hardships so I just have to wait for the irs to release it. Its beyond being beyond frustrating @shealowther  it's aggravating I'm so disturbed by this whole process. And I'm sorry you all i have lost all hope that it's coming honestly. The lack in communication from the irs is what really pisses me off like it took a few strokes on a keyboard for them to place us in review. But we have to wait all this time for notices and crap (45 then 60 days) like come on there has to be a way to expedite this process. I love coming to this thread because you all are so positive and I'm so upset with this I can't remain patient but with reading your post I'm like ok I'm not alone. So I can wait another day. My 60days will be up in May 12th.
plmefford

I got a tax advocate for hardship. She told me it was cause irs didnt have my w2 from my employer. So i sent in my last paystub of 2017 like she asked two weeks ago.  I called last friday and she said i wont have a DDD until at least may 5th. Which is the same date of when my 60 days will be done
 So basically tax advocate didnt do anything to help me get my taxes quicker.

Yeah it’s very hard, my 60 days from when I got the letter will be April 28th.. so that’s the only positive thing right now! Still no DDD so I guess I’ll be calling the IRS once again if I don’t hear anything after the 28th
cherisat

60 days from the date I got my letter was up April 10th. Still no update on WMR, no DDD, no nothing. IRS told me to call back in 30 days. Still nothing wrong, nothing I need to send in or fix. NOTHING! I need some good news!

@cherisat I am with you, I need some good news.

Has anyone’s 60 days from the letter gone up and received their money?!?
Wr2018

Not me 60 days from date of my letter will be May 12th.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies