How do you enter the policy issuers name for the 1095-a form through Turbo Tax? All other information is inputted, but unable to enter this information.

Is this field not required when filling out this form? I figure as long as the actual Policy number exists, we would be fine, but I would like to make sure this would not be flagged in an actual audit. I have ran the complete tax files and there were no errors.

You do not need to enter the issuer's name on form 1095-A. You only need to enter the Marketplace policy number. This would not be a flag for the IRS.