Solved: How do I update the information in a consolidated 1099 that I jut got an updated version of?

How do I update the information in a consolidated 1099 that I jut got an updated version of?

i imported several consolidated 1099 forms into turbotax and had a version of my return that I reviewed and then got an updated version of one of the consolidated 1099 forms, How do I dorrect the first info?

I'm assuming you haven't yet e-filed your return, correct?

The best advice I'd have is to import the newest (corrected) 1099.  Once you've verified that the new info is correct, you can go back and delete the original import that was corrected.  Just keep up with which import is which.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

since import is cumulative, this is just a recipe for confusion.
first delete imported financial data (all of it)
then import ; you will get the updated 1099-B entered into your tax return.