How do I transfer my tax data from my Premier 2015 TurboTax Online to use in my 2016 Turbo Tax Home and Business return using the CD version?

MelissaZ

You can download your .tax file by logging into your account you used last year, and selecting My TurboTax in the upper left hand side of the page, and then click on Load My Tax Timeline in the lower right hand side of the page. Then you will click on your 2015 year, and click on the Download .tax file. Once it is downloaded you can open up your 2016 program and it will look for it automatically, or you can browse your computer files for it from the program.

MelissaZ

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing