Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I transfer charity contribution to turbo tax. No place to click???

ItsDeductible

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

How do I transfer charity contribution to turbo tax. No place to click???

For Online software Users:

Yeah..there is a place, but you have to get out of the mostly useless "Guide Me", and get the full menu of Deductions & Credits items.

Pictures are below, but PLEASE after you get thru your ItsDeductible download,,please spend some time turning the Menu on & off, practice navigating around, and then investigating each of the various menu items in BOTH the Wages &Income, and  the Deductions & Credits section.

IF your ItsDeductible account has a UserID that is differnet from the UserID you are using for your tax account, then, when you attempt to download your ItsDeductible data , it will either

... a) not find an account, or

.... b)...perhaps open the ITsDeductible file that does have the same UserID, but it's not the one that you used to store your 2016 data in.

While the early releases of the software appeared to indicate that you can import ItsDeductible data from an account with a different UserID, that option is currently not working and may not be allowed this year.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies