How do I stop getting "answers" to questions if I have "don't notify me" chosen?

I'm getting lengthy responses to questions on TT that are 3 years old. Apparently it's a hot topic (Health care). However, when I scroll ALLLLLLL the way down I see that "NOTIFY ME OF NEW RESPONSES" is showing. Which means, I have already chosen to not be notified. How do I stop these messages in email? I see share and comment and archive and move and up and down and around but no stop. 

Well, I went back and it was corrected. So, no need to answer. Apparently it suddenly changed to Notify me from Don't Notify me. The online goblins.