After you file your taxes, your refund amount will be listed on your 1040 tax form on line 20a. If you selected the Refund Processing Service(had your TurboTax fees deducted from your refund), then this amount listed on your tax form is your original refund amount before fees are deducted. Also, you can obtain your refund amount on your filing instructions page.To view your refund amount minus your fees(Refund Processing Service) on the filing instructions page, please follow these instructions below:
- Log into your TurboTax account
- Click Add a State( you are not actually adding it this just gets you into the right menu)
- Over to the left of screen, click Tax Tools dropdown
- Select Print Center
- On the Print Center page, select Print, save or preview this year's return
- Check 2018 Federal returns, and then select Include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional)
- Select View or Print Forms to download your tax return
- On the first page of the filing instructions, look at the first section entitled Balance Due/ Refund. This section will list your original refund amount and then the refund amount minus any Turbo fees.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"